The culinary experience on St. Thomas is one that may surprise you! With culinary excellence ranging from Italian, seafood, local dishes, and everything in between we know you will find somewhere that you enjoy!
1) Sea Salt – St. Thomas’ newest culinary gem and rooftop restaurant, Sea Salt unveils a vision unlike any other. Transforming and embracing the natural landscape, outfitted with sophisticated modern touches.Enjoy locally sourced fish and artfully prepared meals and cocktails as you enjoy a rooftop sunset overlooking St. John and the barrier islands of the USVI
2) Virgilio’s Italian Cuisine- Pamper your palettes with an array of homemade pastas complemented with numerous sauces. This is not your average restaurant; nestled in downtown Charlotte Amalie, you will experience the Dutch architecture that has been preserved for 100s of years! One of the notable things about Virgilio’s is the longevity of the staff, and that dedication and pride radiates through in both the service and the food itself.
3) Blue 11 – Experience local ingredients at their finest. Select from a seven, nine, or eleven-course tasting menu. Add the wine pairing for a truly unique experience. Chef Benji has been an intricate part of the Virgin Islands’ culinary experience wherever he goes. His love for food and attention to detail and fresh ingredients truly sets him apart. We know you will leave more than full from this restaurant, you will leave with a true island experience and night to remember!
4) Easterly – The Easterly is a hidden gem in the heart of Red Hook, a true dining oasis offering innovative craft cocktails and wood-fired cuisine representative of the rustic Caribbean. The lush and breezy waterfront atmosphere of The Easterly embraces the simplistic and laid-back Caribbean lifestyle. Tucked away in an oasis of palm trees and rich greenery, the restaurant and bar take on a Bohemian-island vibe.
5) Extra Virgin Bistro (on St. John) – Extra Virgin Bistro was named both for its location, in the heart of the Virgin Islands, and after extra virgin olive oil, a staple for Mediterranean cuisine which is the primary influence for their cuisine. The dishes of Extra Virgin are inspirations from Italy, Greece, France, Spain and Portugal and include as much fresh and local produce as possible. Extra Virgin Bistro sources locally grown and sourced products ensuring the freshest meals!
Don’t quite want to go out to dinner?? We understand!!! That is why Castle at Cabrita partners with local private chefs to bring the dining experience to you!! Enjoy a 5-star meal from the comfort of the villa and be treated like a true king or queen with a 3,4, or 5-course meal specifically catered to your tastes and desires!